Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Countdown Day 13: Pyjamas

When i was a kid, one of our traditions was to open a gift on Christmas Eve. And the gift would always contain the same thing - new pyjamas!

When i hit the teenage years, the tradition ended abruptly, but now that i have kids, we've brought the tradition back for them. Every year, my boys get matching  jammies to wear on Christmas Eve. The past few years i've bought them, but this year I'm making them.

Here are Jonah's and Elijah's done!




I bought the basketball fabric at Marshalls in Edmonton eons ago, and thought it perfect for this project. The shirts were discussed earlier.

Now if only SOMEONE would get ME some Christmas jammies!! Our sixth Christmas together and still no jammies for me!! Why do I feel lame buying my own? I guess i'll just have to suck it up and get some for myself. Would it be sad to wrap them and put them under the tree with the others?

1 comments:

Christina said...

Awww you should pick some out and then put reminders EVERYWHERE for Josh so he gets the hint!!

Post a Comment