Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Afterthoughts...

As an addition to the last post... don't worry, we didn't have bread and butter for supper. We had this instead:


I *love* that pancakes freeze so well! Supper was a 5-minute affair tonight! Though I personally skipped out on the pancakes and just had the yogourt and berries - too much bread!

I have been wanting to get a new camera for a while... ours is good, but it's three years old and practically a dinosaur, even if it was mid-range when i bought it. Can you even get a 6 megapixel camera anymore? Even the cheapest ones i've seen at the store have at least 10!

I find that having a blog increases that desire - any other bloggers out there feel the same??  i want fun, clever, awesome pictures to show people, especially when i take pictures of cooking or sewing projects. Instead, i get shadows, blurs, and an overabundance of the colors blue and orange!

Anyway, that's my rant for the day, and my way of apologizing for the poor quality of my pictures, i guess. hahaha! Someday i'll get a nicer camera, but until then, we have to work with what we have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment