I have made a few attempts at creating a blog, and the last couple have not been successful. I guess I tend to feel that my life is boring, and I must have something exciting to write about before I blog. Well, my life is not THAT boring, and I will try to post as often as I can about things going on in our lives, crafts, interesting finds, cute kid quirks, things like that.
For the moment, there's not much to say. My house is messy, my kids are sword fighting with the little plastic swords from their "Pop-Up Pirate" game, the sun is shining but it's still chilly (I'm a coward - I won't go out unless it's at least 15 degrees...), and I'm on here, killing time because I'm too exhausted to think or do anything. I am a belly sleeper, and my baby bump has finally gotten big enough that sleeping on my stomach is just not comfortable anymore. Sleeping on my side or my back is even less so, and the result is me tossing and turning and greeting the dawn with a scowl and a pillow over my head. Thankfully they boys play very well together, and allow me some time to recuperate in the morning.
These days my mood and my energy are disgustingly low, and i have to pick and choose between all the many activities i would LIKE to do and decide which ones i CAN do for the day. Usually i only have energy for one or two, and i end up opting for the fun ones (gardening, going for a walk, shopping, sewing) and neglecting the ones i... dislike (dishes, vacuuming, laundry, cleaning).
I am doing my best to bring a little more structure, order, and routine into my life, so that things aren't always so difficult. If i set aside the time, things like educational time, spiritual study, play time, blogging/journal writing time, and the other important things that get lost in TV time and Facebook time won't be so scarce.
Anyway, that's it for me today. Next time i'll hopefully have something a little more interesting to write about. If not, well, we'll just have to muddle through. ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment