Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

A Rainy Day

Well, the rain is coming down like crazy today, which is a wonderful thing for the plants because it's been SO hot and dry ever since it stopped snowing. But because of the weather, i'm not feeling all that ambitious. The temperature outside is +3, and the lack of sun is making everything dark and sleepy. They boys are having a good time, though, playing with their trains and trucks.
I'm wanting to be a little productive today, so i'm trying to work on some of the 600 little sewing projects i've made it halfway through. ;) Though of course,  as soon as i sit at the machine, that's the cue for the kids to need something, or break something. ugh.
But i have found a little something i'm going to try out today: little boxes to spruce up my sewing room! The tutorial is here at Crazy Mom Quilts, and i have just enough fabric for a couple of little boxes. they are so cute! I just hope i can scrounge up enough cardboard... Check them out!I'll post an update when i'm finished!

0 comments:

Post a Comment