I was browsing some quilting blogs while eating breakfast (a normal occurrance these days), and I noticed a tag on the side of one of the blogs that said, "I Read NeiNei". Always on the lookout for fun new craft and quilting blogs, I followed the link. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, but it held my interest. As I was browsing through, I read a lot about "burns" and "operations". Lower down there were some photos, and I found myself wondering what had happened to this poor woman. Reading further, I found she was LDS, and that she had a video on MormonMessages. I followed the link to the video, and was soon weeping uncontrollably all over my keyboard. Not only is hers a powerful story of faith and courage, but she seemed to speak from my own heart, the things that I have felt in my journey with Alopecia. While my situation does not even come close to what she's had to go through, many of the feelings were the same, and her courage and faith helped to strengthen mine.
Watch it. It's worth it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment