So, due to a dearth of input, i've been forced to make the decision on my own (don't you hate when that happens?). I have separated my crafty and my family blog. That way, those who come to read updates about our family and our exploits don't have to be annoyed by my arts, crafts, recipes and randomness, and I can write up my recipes, arts and crafts as tutorials without feeling like an idiot. we all win! :)
If you'd like to follow the crafty blog, here's the link: bugbooandbean.blogspot.com
And this blog is now a private, invitation only party. Bug, Boo and Bean is public, so I'll be using code over there, though for you it should be easy to figure out.
E = Elijah (Nickname "Bug")
R = Riley ("Boo")
J = Jonah ("Bean")
M = Moose, er... Josh.
and I'm still Emily.
I'll be moving some of my previous posts from this blog over there, so if you look in the archives, you'll probably recognize them all. Except today's post. that one's new.
TTFN!
0 comments:
Post a Comment